Adam Barker Pro Model
Premium surfboard warp glass & Silmar resin. Double carbon plus carbon stringer. RTM production and color infused resin art. FAST & light. Thumb Channel at Rail for Quick Grab & Release. Expect buoyancy, rapid turns, spins and wraps. Highly responsive. Pro Performance. Custom built – 2-4 week- lead time optimal.
Weight Limit: None – Size: 53″ x 19 7/8″ x 3/4″
The WZ Barker Pro Model skimboard is a detailed shape matching the specs of Wave Zone Pro Rider Adam Barker.
- Float – Buoyancy for both for bigger waves and for mushy conditions.
- Responsiveness – Superior maneuverability. Expect lightning fast wraps and spins.
- Maximum stiffness – Carbon deck, bottom and stringer. Gets him sliding out fast and far, freeing his thoughts to plan his next move.
- Control – A pinpoint area for Adam to grip when going low or catching air.
Shape: 3/4″ thick core with a nose that tapers down to ⅝” thick for float with the feel of a lighter board at the nose. A thumb channel at the rail for fast grip and release that adds control. Graduation in rocker and concave in bottom to give force and drive through the waves.
Glassing: Adam chooses light RTM glassing and hydro-compression to get the best bond and lightest weight in his board. Warp weave surfboard glass, Silmar resin, strategic reinforcement points and double poly wrapped rails.
Composites: Carbon deck, Carbon bottom and Stringer Taping from nose to tail give his pro model maximum stiffness. High density, level 5 pvc foam core that sports fracture toughness and dimensional stability.
- Level: Advanced, Pro, Premium
- Size: 53" x 19 7/8" x 3/4"
- Weight Limit: No Limit
- Color: Resin Art Assorted
- Composite: Double Carbon