$279.99 – $319.99
GT ® Skimboard
Upgraded board building, using premium surfboard Warp glass & Silmar resin. Fast & light. Responsive & intense. Pro level performance. Clean white deck.
Limited Time Offer: Free Traction Tail Pad with your GT order!
- Rider Level: Advanced, Pro
- Sizes: 50", 51", 52", 53"
- Weight Limit: No limit
- Special Offer: Free Traction Pad with Purchase!
Shape: The shape of the GT features a blunt nose, sharp rails, pin tail. Expect extreme light weight and accelerated speed, responsive maneuvers and intense wraps. Advanced/Pro performance in a wide range of wave conditions.
Suggested Weight Limit: No Limit
Skill Level: Advanced/Competitive
- Warp glass, designed specifically for the surf industry. While standard E & S Glass has a 50/50 weave, Warp is has a specialized weave with 75% thread running nose to tail and 25% running rail to rail. Imagine having a series of stringers in your board. You have a stronger board without adding more weight.
- Silmar® resin. Formulated in Hawthorne, California in 1961, and sold worldwide, it is the most widely used for surfboard manufacturing in the industry. This resin feature high clarity, excellent UV-resistance plus remarkably stable viscosity (consistent flow). Cures water clear.
- Divinycell, high density foam core. The industry leader in quality, Divinycell boosts dimensional stability and fracture toughness like no other brand.
Color: The GT comes in signature clean white with a black GT logo.
|Dimensions||54 x 21 x 3 in|