GT ® Skimboard
Premium surfboard Warp glass & Silmar resin. Fast, light, responsive & intense. Pro level performance. White deck, carbon nose and tail, art bottom. Option to upgrade to full carbon bottom. Custom built in 3-5 business days. Design on this page or click these links to view Completes & Sale Items available for immediate shipping!
Each Wave Zone GT is custom made. The shape features a blunt nose, sharp rails, pin tail. Expect extreme light weight and accelerated speed, responsive maneuvers and intense wraps. Advanced/Pro performance carbon skimboard in a wide range of wave conditions.
- Carbon reinforced nose and tail.
- Warp glass, designed specifically for the surf industry. While standard E & S Glass has a 50/50 weave, Warp is has a specialized weave with 75% thread running nose to tail and 25% running rail to rail. Imagine having a series of stringers in your board. You have a stronger board without adding more weight.
- Silmar® resin. Formulated in Hawthorne, California in 1961, and sold worldwide, it is the most widely used for surfboard manufacturing in the industry. This resin feature high clarity, excellent UV-resistance plus remarkably stable viscosity (consistent flow). Cures water clear.
- Divinycell, high density foam core. The industry leader in quality, Divinycell boosts dimensional stability and fracture toughness like no other brand.
- Option to upgrade to a full carbon or full silver Barracuda bottom.
Color: The GT features a clean white deck, carbon reinforced nose and tail, signature GT logo, and resin art bottom.
- Level: Experienced to Pro
- Size: 51 1/2", 53 1/2"
- Weight Limit: No limit
- Added Feature: Carbon Nose and Tail