GT ® Skimboard
Sizes: 50", 51", 52", 53"
Weight Limit: No limit
Features: Carbon Reinforced Nose & Tail, Resin Art Bottom
Each Wave Zone GT is custom made. The shape features a blunt nose, sharp rails, pin tail. Expect extreme light weight and accelerated speed, responsive maneuvers and intense wraps. Advanced/Pro performance in a wide range of wave conditions.
- Carbon reinforced nose and tail.
- Warp glass, designed specifically for the surf industry. While standard E & S Glass has a 50/50 weave, Warp is has a specialized weave with 75% thread running nose to tail and 25% running rail to rail. Imagine having a series of stringers in your board. You have a stronger board without adding more weight.
- Silmar® resin. Formulated in Hawthorne, California in 1961, and sold worldwide, it is the most widely used for surfboard manufacturing in the industry. This resin feature high clarity, excellent UV-resistance plus remarkably stable viscosity (consistent flow). Cures water clear.
- Divinycell, high density foam core. The industry leader in quality, Divinycell boosts dimensional stability and fracture toughness like no other brand.
Color: The GT features a clean white deck, carbon reinforced nose and tail, signature GT logo, and resin art bottom.
GT ® Skimboard
Individually custom made. High end board building, using premium surfboard Warp glass & Silmar resin. Fast & light. Responsive & intense. Pro level performance. Clean white deck, carbon reinforced nose and tail, GT signature logo, resin art bottom. 1-5 day production time.
- Rider Level: Experienced, Advanced, Pro
- Sizes: 50", 51", 52", 53"
- Weight Limit: No limit