Hydro 49″ Blem #1 – Restoration
1 in stock
This is a factory BLEM. The bottom of the board was damaged and re-sealed. Compression dings as shown. Discounts are determined based upon the specific flaw(s). Sold as is. Purchases are final. Regular price $699.99.
49″ x 19 1/2″ x 3/4″
No Weight Limit.
The Premium Composites:
- Green tinted carbon under warp glass, designed specifically for the surf industry. While standard E Glass & S Glass have a 50/50 weave, Warp is specialized with 75% thread running nose to tail and 25% running rail to rail. Imagine having a series of stringers in your board. The result is an incredibly strong board without added weight.
- Silmar® resin. Formulated in Hawthorne, California in 1961, and sold worldwide, it is the most widely used surfboard manufacturing resin in the industry. The development of this premium resin continues to reach the goals of high clarity, excellent UV-resistance plus remarkably stable viscosity (consistent flow while laminating and kicking). Cures to water clear finish.
- A high density, level 5, Divinycell foam core. The out in front industry leader in quality, Divinycell boosts dimensional stability and fracture toughness like no other.
- Please review all gallery photos before purchase. Comp & Pro performance. Premium surfboard Warp glass & Silmar resin. RTM lamination. Ultra light.
- Level: Experienced, Advanced
- Size: 49" x 19 1/2" x 3/4"
- Weight Limit: None
1 in stock