Carbon Green Metallic Decimate – Complete #1
1 in stock
Custom crafted by a Master Board Builder. 5/8″ Core. Pin tail & tight rails. Expect light weight, high speed, responsive maneuvers and intense wraps. Long glides and lines. Assorted Carbon, Kevlar and Barracuda premium composites & resin art bottom. Made in the USA.
Custom Complete – Available for immediate shipping! Green Barracuda metallic deck with clear overlay. Blended green resin art bottom.
Shape: The shape of the Decimate features a blunted point to the nose, sharp rails, and pin tail. Expect light weight, high speed, responsive maneuvers and intense wraps. Long glides and lines. Advanced/Pro performance in a wide range of wave conditions.This deliberately engineered combination of a stiff deck and a shock absorbing, surfboard-style glassed bottom brings the rider less flex, greater distance and harder cuts.
Construction: Custom built in the USA. Individually hand crafted, double wrapped rails, strategic reinforcement points and power rods combined with these premium upgrades:
- Warp glass, designed specifically for the surf industry. While standard E Glass & S Glass have a 50/50 weave, Warp is specialized with 75% thread running nose to tail and 25% running rail to rail. Imagine having a series of stringers in your board. The result is an incredibly strong board without added weight.
- Silmar® resin. Formulated in Hawthorne, California in 1961, and sold worldwide, it is the most widely used surfboard manufacturing resin in the industry. The development of this premium resin continues to reach the goals of high clarity, excellent UV-resistance plus remarkably stable viscosity (consistent flow while laminating and kicking). Cures to water clear finish.
- A high density Divinycell foam core. The out in front industry leader in quality, Divinycell boosts dimensional stability and fracture toughness like no other.
Customization: High Impact, Super Stiff Deck Composite Choices:
- Carbon – Super strong & extremely light weight. 5 times as strong as steel, 2 times as stiff and weighs 2/3 less.
- Carbon/Kevlar Hybrid – All of the benefits of carbon above with alternating strands of Kevlar®. A polymer strong enough to stop bullets and knives—often described as being “five times stronger than steel on an equal weight basis.”
- Barracuda – BGF industries, the leader in impact composites, specializes in ballistic and stab proof body armor. Their roster of exceptional products includes Barracuda, an aluminized glass with the tensile strength of steel. Each fiber of the glass is wrapped in this treatment bring a purity of color and the look of a 3D metallic. Exclusively offered by Wave Zone Skim. Colors include, Silver, Gold, Charcoal, Green.
Resin Art Bottom:
Chose blended blue, green, yellow, and grey/black.
- Color Block – The deck will be fully covered with the premium composite fabric. Then the exterior will be airbrushed with color leaving clear areas that allow the composite fabric to show through.
- Clear – The deck will be fully covered with the premium composite fabric. Then the exterior will be coated with a clear layer that shows the fabrication.
- Rider Level: Advanced
- Board Size: 50"
- Weight Limit: No Limit
1 in stock